AC REPAIR IN LEWES, DE
Air conditioners break down. Sometimes they choose the worst possible time to stop working, such as in the summer, when temperatures are at their hottest and most stifling. Trying to find a fix just leads to annoyance and frustration for homeowners. You can’t just go without AC during these times, either.
There are things you can do to fix these less significant problems, like changing your air filters or resetting your thermostat. However, an air conditioner doesn’t always take easy fixes, and you need to bring in a professional.
Luckily for you, SABRS Home Comfort offers 24-hour emergency AC repair. SABRS is veteran-owned and operated with over 30 years of industry experience. Additionally, we offer a 5% discount to all our veterans and first responders.
We have expertise with many makes and models of AC units and are the ones to turn to when it comes to making your home comfortable. When you run into a problem with your AC, we can help.
WHEN TO CALL FOR AC REPAIR
It can be hard to figure out when to call for an AC repair. There are many signs to look out for, and ACs only have a 15 to 20 years lifespan.
When you see the signs of an aging AC, you can decide whether it is time to have your AC repaired. These include, but are not limited to, the following.
- AC blowing warm air: This happens when the cooling mechanism is off.
- AC not cooling house: This can happen due to anything from clogged filters to dirty coils.
- AC breaks down often: The air conditioning units break down from time to time, but if this occurs often, that is a sign of a deeper problem with your AC.
- AC is noisy: A noisy AC can be indicative of different problems, some easier to fix than others, like loose screws. When there is a deeper issue, it is vital to have your AC checked out by expert technicians.
- AC smells odd: An odd smell coming from your AC can be a sign of a clogged drain line or a dirty filter. These problems could be easy or hard to fix depending on the type of AC and severity of the problem.
- High electric bill: Your AC may cause a high electricity bill because it isn’t working correctly and is overcompensating, leading to more electricity use.
- AC is older than 15 years: An old AC can come with a lot of different problems. If your AC is old, it may have any of these problems just because of its age. It may be best just to replace the AC because it’ll likely have repetitive issues.
These signs may have easy solutions, but it’s possible that there are more significant problems our trained technicians need to investigate. If you notice your AC is lagging, make a call today.
CHOOSE SABRS HOME COMFORT TO REPAIR YOUR AC SYSTEM
SABRS Home Comfort is here for you! We are the best in Lewes.
Why choose SABRS and our dedication to your comfort?
- We are all highly trained and NATE-certified HVAC technicians
- Our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Prompt AC servicing for your comfort needs
Our training and NATE certification allows us to work with any make and model of AC. We go above and beyond your needs and expectations. With that, we can give you our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Due to our expertise, we have the skill to ensure all our AC services are to the highest standard. We can also diagnose issues that come from your AC, whether it is new or old. Your comfort needs are our number one priority! Schedule service with us today.
Call us for fast, reliable emergency HVAC services! Find your local SABRS today for fast, reliable emergency HVAC services in your area!